Saturday 26 November 2011

Legs!

Here is the first look at the leg sculpt. This will be the last set of sculpts I do for this project! After that it will be moving onto full body sculpts which will be outside of this blog. But all these sculpts have been me practicing my anatomy and Zbrush sculpting before I get into complex poses!

So here is the first look at the legs straight. I plan to do a bend at 90 degrees once I get the base sculpt to a good place. At this stage I feel that there is a few shape reworks before moving on but I think I'm nearly ready to start transposing the leg into the bent pose.

Here are the reworks I plan to do to refine the shape as I think in some areas its become to wide and out of shape slightly. With these changes I think I would be ready to bend the the leg 90 degrees.

As for muscles and the forms that create, I feel that I have gotten them to a good stage and with the adjustments I plan I think I will only need to do small tweaks.

Legs have been a challenge. Placing the anatomy and landmarks was difficult and took alot of time to get to this stage. But was a huge learning experience for me as I really wanted to get the forms of the knee and leg right.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment