Friday 11 November 2011

Arm continued!


Although this looks like a tiny image, I promise once you click all will become clear and you can see the work.

This is a draft of all the poses. I am fairly happy with the outcomes as I got all the poses done within 4-5 hours which is hard when I was still learning the muscles.

Seems this image was taken I have smoothed over alot of the muscles as some of the were over modelled and made it look strange so I will try get a render of those out soon.

What I have learnt this week is Arms and how complex and complicated they are even when relaxed. The arm is very tricky as there are many muscles that create the surface form and then in another pose they disappear under another muscle as the other muscle is now flexing. Seriously hard stuff for me this week, finding and keep my landmarks consistent was hard as the arm when its twisting causes so many things to shift out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment