Tuesday 29 November 2011

Last Test


Here is my last Sculpt! This was truely the hardest and most complex!

I took the sculpt of the bent knee sculpt and cut the bones out purely in Zbrush! The idea was to use the things I have learnt to try carve the bones out and try get something that represents the bones that would be creating the knee.







So first thing first was to use the Slice tool which cut my sculpt up into different groups. I took those new groups and applied them all to their own layer so now I can work a section without the chance of ruining the other sections that I don't want changed.

I took what I learnt from polypaint and again highlighted the areas I wanted to keep and sculpt.


The next stage was to sculpt the actual bones from this by cutting and scratching away. However once I had the areas that I highlighted blocked in. I then cut them into their own groups the same way I did previously so I can sculpt and shape all the bones individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment