Sunday 30 October 2011

Torso Sculpt Male


Here Is a sculpt I did at the same time as the Female so the same mistakes are lurking. Many of the forms are over modelled and overworked. This is something I have definitely learnt from this week as the subtle changes in planes and shapes will bring my sculpts forward as they will look more realistic and believable.

Some good points that I can take from these first sculpts are the anatomy aspects as I think I have gotten all the elements needed in the sculpt to work from but its just refining the definition and the scale of them that will make it all work together. For example the Abs seem abit irregular and rectangle which wouldn't happen and makes the stomach look stretched when the pose isn't that type of pose. Also a good example of over modelling and needs reshaping are the pecks, they just need to get the planes of the three heads of the pectoralis as at the moment it looks messy.


No comments:

Post a Comment