Sunday 2 October 2011

Chosen Skills:

For this first Term project we have to develop our skills in areas we either we want to improve on our chosen subject (eg. Modelling) or develop a skills/technique we don't know much or if anything about. I am going to use this project to do R&D on areas I know myself and my group need to work out and get working for out final films.

I have chosen to work and research into developing my skills in modelling. I plan to look into Human Anatomy and form. As I want to get into character modelling, knowing Anatomy to a high level is key for getting the human form and creatures perfect. I will be using Zbrush to sculpt in, this will be a great chance of developing my knowledge of this software.

First stage is to gather reference and research to start developing a understanding the basics. Also I will be studying the work and courses of Scott Eaton who I have worked with on a Film with and has been teaching me Zbrush and how to use the software to sculpt human muscles.

Firstly I will be gathering reference images from real life photography and artists work to studying their work of anatomy and if its correct or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment