Thursday 13 October 2011

Skeleton: LandMarks

For development I labelled a Skeleton with all the Landmarks of the body that I would need to identify and use when sculpting figure.
















The Scapula is a landmark of the back that has the several muscles that attach to it as well as another land mark which is a square shape indent on your shoulder called the Acromion Process.


Here I have identified the Landmarks on a real human reference. This is something I plan to do through my research is to draw over images and draw diagrams to develop my knowledge before I get into sculpting segments of the body.




















Also I will do it over Art work/Sculptures that were done centuries ago and by some of the best known artist like Da Vinci and Michael angelo and show they they knew what they were doing when they constructed their works.











No comments:

Post a Comment